Tuesday 18 February 2020

"With great power comes great responsibility"

Image result for spider man ps4


I have seen posts and reviews of the new Spider-man game, every time I read one I was even more intrigued. Although i am a Marvel and DC fan, I have never really been interested in the games of any of the characters. The reviews were swaying me though, almost every one I read said that it was one of the best games. The genres I usually play are survival, horror and open world mainly, but i would never not play a game just because it didn't fit completely in those genres.

I reached out on some social media platforms asking whether the game was worth getting, obviously we all have different tastes, I just wanted to see what the my fellow gamers said. The response was positively unanimous. 

I started playing tonight, the Marvel slogan popped up I felt like I was getting ready to watch a superhero film, that instantly gave me a good feeling. The first thing that mesmerized me was the graphics, absolutely stunning. 

The game play was easy to get into, with prompts popping up with hints and tips, which I felt was helpful. The actions of Spider man swinging through the city to fighting enemies was incredibly fluid. The fight sequences were extremely hypnotic, it almost felt like I was watching the film. It did take me a little while to get back into the swing of fast paced action scenes. The last time I had to use so many different combos was during my first play-through of Shadow of Mordor.

I will post a more thorough review once I have finished the game, I was just so impressed that I needed to write this post, I was so unprepared to like it but I feel like it will become one of my favourites. 

Thanks again for reading.

Tash  

Sources; photo Wikipedia

1 comment:

  1. 👏good to know. I found most Spiderman games rough.

    ReplyDelete